"Lets make like a branch and get the fuck out of here" - Shane O'Neill

So I'm in a job that frustrates the Jaysus out of me, paying through the nose for an apartment in skagsville, drink with the same gobshites every week and support a football club that disappoint me more than when Ghostbusters was cancelled from that ideal Saturday morning slot as a youngfella.

So what do you do? Grab your mate, leggit and don't look back!

Saturday 14 April 2012

Fancy a Goon spoon?

You could smell the seediness in the air as we pulled into Angeles "Sin"City. Guest Relation Officers, a posh was of saying brazzers are everywhere, as are the old balding men who couldn't get up on a bunk bed. We hit it off fantastic with the place we book into. It's fancy as fook and it's for next to nothing.

I'd been here the year before and it's not really a place for young wimmin to be. I just remember telling everyone I played for Shelbourne, was a member of Oasis or I was a brain surgeon. Drinking champagne, smoking cigars and eating (pretending to eat) caviar.

None of that happened this time around though. B is proper freaked at what's going on around us so we keep it handy and use the time to skype home and catch up with people, I go for a few walk abouts to take in the wonderful scenery, it's really nice. And before yiz get on your high horse, I'm 25, I'm not an old man and I was only looking. I never give out to you girdles for window shopping, do I?


I've actually got a phone call from back home, so I'm going to cut this short for a few hours. Back in a while.......

No comments:

Post a Comment